Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sean O'Pry Personal Quotes

Male beauty Sean Opry

I guess I'd have to say it's who I am. Because I have to say I know there are 
hundreds of other good-looking guys with blue eyes and brown hair. I don't know 
what differentiates me with my look as much as my personality. So I'd go with 
my personality.





Fashions given everything to me I have, without fashion I wouldn't be where I 
am today… so I'm very appreciative of it. And yes I enjoy modeling, not just for 
everything it's given to me experience wise but also the chance to do something 
different is a very unique opportunity.

I got to do things I learned through sports. I got to make the outfits my own, 
which was pretty cool, and I try to do that with every shoot I do.





Ha, I just show up for work, most the time I don't know what I'm shooting. I
prefer it that way, to always be surprised and keep things feeling exciting.

Hair color: Brown; Eye color: Blue; Height: 6' 1" / 186cm; Waist: 30" / 76cm; 
Collar: 15.5" / 39cm ; Inseam: 33" / 83.82cm; Shoes: EU 46 / US 11.5 / UK 11 / JP 29.5